Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....

It's Christmas time! I love Christmas time and especially the tree. We get a real Christmas Tree (like everyone should) When I was growing up we would go out and cut a tree down up North. I'm hoping that next year when Ryan is older we can make that a family tradition. We got our tree came home and got our Christmas box out. Put the lights up and then i got to the bottom where the ornaments have always been and there is only 2 ornaments. I'm so mad we can't find the rest of the kids ornaments. I'm pulling my hair out hoping to remember where they are but I'm just at a loss because that's that's the only place they could be. So are tree is a little bear right now but it's the idea that counts? right???? TREE!
Riley putting on the star
Ryan and the star
Ryan's first ornament

Riley hanging the ornament!

1 comment:

The Munguia's said...

Cute! Bummer about the ornaments. :(