Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mommies Day

My boys!
Beautiful Flowers.

Mother's Day was a wonderful day again this year! This was my 7th year as a Mother to Riley and my 1st Mothers Day with Ryan. I am so blessed with 2 wonderful boys who I love so much and adore them so much. There is no greater gift in the world like being a Mother. The boys had made me some canvas paintings with there hand prints and Ryan's also had his foot prints. I will cherish these gifts forever. There is nothing better then hand made gifts from your kids. Riley had also bought me beautiful flowers and made me a picture holder at school. I am in love with my boys so much and Im so happy to be called there MOMMY!

~Hope eveyone had a blessed and happy Mother's Day!~

1 comment:

Bailey said...

so cute! homemade gifts are great! i love the pics of yuor boys and the one of you and ryan is lovely! sorry i've been such a bad friend, i will meet up with you for lunch soon! i promise!