Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy week...

Sitting up in the bathtub!
8 months old

On his knees getting ready.


A great big brother putting him to sleep :-)


It's has been a crazy week. Riley and I are going to be leaving this saturday and going on a family cruise with my dad and the family. I have been trying to figure out what we need and think what were going to take. During this crazy week I started to feel sick on Monday, Riley on Tuesday and Ryan on tuesday as well. Not a good week to get ill. Ryan was up all night last night and that's out of the ordinary. So I took him to the doctor this am and he has an ear infection in both ears. Poor baby. Riley and I are on medicine and hoping we get better before we drive to San Diego this Saturday. We are excited but will miss Ryan SO much :-( He will be with his Dad in the nights and Nana during the day.


We had another milestone this past Monday. Ryan turned 8 months old. It is so hard to believe that my baby is 8 months old. He is sitting on his own very well and is starting to pull up on his knees but falls to his tummy and gets mad. I'm in no rush to get him crawling because that just leads to walking (scary)!



Well post about our cruise when we get home!!!!!








No comments: