Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Harlem Globetrotters


Harlem Globetrotters running there circle.



Maggie looking great:)

This past weekend Riley and I had gone to The Harlem Globetrotters game with my Dad, Aung, Maggie, Josh, Zac, Bubba and Carol. Maggie was performing in the half time show with the dance team she is on. The game was great and Riley had a blast. They were doing funny stuff and Riley said this is not how the Suns play mom? SO cute! He had been to a Suns game before so I think he was a little confused to see the Harlem Globetrotters do all sorts of silly things and not play real basketball:) We had a blast and thanks dad for inviting us. Well on to Maggie she did a GREAT job. She is amazing (needless to say) in her dancing abilities. I use to dance while I was younger but nothing like her. She did great looked good and we love you Maggie. Good Job!






No comments: