Monday, October 6, 2008

About time




I have decided I would start a blog that I could share what is going on with me and the kids. We have a pretty busy life these days. Riley is currently in 1st grade. He is excelling very well in his school work i am so proud of him. He will be having a birthday coming up in a month and he'll be 7 hard to believe where did time go? Ryan is changing so much everyday it's amazing. He will be 3 months on the 9th. He is smiling so much more and very interested in what is going on around him. My boys are amazing and Riley has grown so much since Ryan was born and he loves his brother so much he never wants to be without him. It's really cute but at times but we have to force him to do something for him or he would do nothing but sit by his brother.


6 comments:

The Munguia's said...

YAY that we are both blogging!! I love it more than Myspace :) Love you and the boys!

Amy O said...

Now you're almost as cool as me! Glad you started a blog... I'll add you to the Must Read Blog list on mine!

Bailey said...

Cute Cute! Here's my blog.
michaelthree.blogspot.com, email me at
bailey.l.michael@gmail.com and I can add you, mine's private.

Anonymous said...

this looks great. i will look often for updates, love ya, dad

tumblinmags said...

Hey sis thhis mags um so u should go to my blog at misscutie-tumblinmags.blogspot.com ok i should come over to tell u how to do the cool stuff like me haha well see ya later love ya mags

p.s tell riley and ryan i said hi k love you guys bye

tumblinmags said...

Hey have u looked at my blog yet